Tuesday 3 March 2015

Life Drawing 2.0




What have I learnt since last week?
Well I was a lot less refined this week which has just made my proportions even worse!!! Nightmare!! I think before I go again, I'll read up on it, because I used to be able to do this so well, it's very infuriating. I did however experiment with charcoal, which I think just looks messy, but at least there's a nice texture to the work.






This one the proportions were so bad I cross hatched over it to make it look a bit nicer aesthetically.


Also I don't get why all my male face look like a gremlin is trying to get out of them. I think I might work on top of the one above and improve it, I tried really hard with the proportions of this one and did the pencil at arms length eye squinty measuring technique, I think it shows it just wasn't a very nice angle to draw at.




No comments:

Post a Comment