Thursday 7 November 2013

Who Am I ?

Why Did you Chose to Study on this Program?

I chose to Study Animation at Leeds College of Art, because I did my foundation in the institute, I knew the quality of teaching is of a high standard and it's close to home.

What do you want to learn during your time on the Program?
I'd really like to learn more about armatures and rigging.

What Skills do you think are your Strengths?
I think my strongest skills lie in traditional work, I think I'm handy at being able to utilise materials and make things out of very little. I also think I have excellent storyboarding skills.

What are the things that you want to improve?
I would like to improve my use of the computer especially the editing process general using a computer to animate. I would also like to own one.

In what ways will you evaluate your progress?
By comparing myself to other people on my course and other people on other courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment