Thursday 23 January 2014

Mackinnon and Saunders



This is probably one of the most mesmerising talk I sat in during Bradford Animation Festival. Honestly such a good promotion for the company. They won a lifetime achievement award and so many positive things were said about the puppet making company Mackinnon and Saunders I know it made the people sat around me also emotional. It just made the company seem like such a good environment to be involved with, everyone was crazy about puppets and they worked like a family and created some really amazing puppets. The way I know it made a big impression on me is the fact that I walked out of there wanting to go home and make a puppet and work for them. That shows how inspiring this company is to students like me. I think they had a lot of interesting things to say about how the company was set up and how they got to where they are and some details on the clients they worked with. It was so unbelievably interesting, I hope my legacy leaves students as in as much awe as I am of this company.

http://www.mackinnonandsaunders.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment