Tuesday 9 December 2014

Skwigly - Le Petit Prince



This is super exciting, I came across this whilst routing through fresh movie trailers to keep up to date on what's due to be released soon, and saw no one else had covered it yet, so decided to write just a few words on it because I feel that this is going to be a big underground hit when it comes out. What I love most about it is how many different techniques of animation it uses and how cinematographically beautiful it looks. The little prince has sold 140million copies worldwide, it's supposedly one of the best selling books, it's destined to do well because it's already based on a great narrative. I am super duper excited for it. I found this easier to write up about because I was so engaged with the trailer myself, and I was amazed how much of a difference this made, also not a lot of other people had written about it so I didn't have to look for things to say that everyone else has already said so this was much faster to whip out.

http://www.skwigly.co.uk/le-petit-prince-first-trailer/

No comments:

Post a Comment