Sunday 16 November 2014

Inky Mind



http://www.inkymind.com/

INKY MIND FOCUSES ON STORYTELLING, CHARACTER ANIMATION, VFX, POSTPRODUCTION AND TITLES.
THE COMPANY IS BASED IN MILAN & LONDON, IT OFFERS A COMPETITIVE EDGE AND KNOWS HOW TO WORK WITH 
CLIENTS AND AGENCIES AT ANY POINT IN THE CREATIVE PROCESS.

WE DEVELOP AS MANY STYLES AND CREATIVE APPROACHES AS THE OPPORTUNITY PROVIDES, GAINING A UNIQUE VISION. 
IT IS A MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH THAT COMBINES 3D, TRADITIONAL DRAWING, MOTION GRAPHIC AND 
STORYTELLING, ENABLING ARTISTIC EXPRESSION BEYOND THE LIMITS OF IMAGINATION.



I absolutely adored this animation. The texture's are so stunning and the colour palate just makes it magical. As a short it's amazing, what blows my mind is how a short like this can be used in the commercial sense. I had to look into the people that made it, because I just want to be them. Even reading the description about themselves, words like a unique vision and storytelling beyond the limits of imagination, it's amazing, this is exactly what I want to stand for. This is definitely a studio I'm going to keep on my list for when I've finished third year to apply to.

No comments:

Post a Comment