Wednesday 4 February 2015

Skwigly - Frozen Fever



This was a really fun article to write, I was walking through discount brands and they had a massive section of Frozen merchandise, including kitchen roll and toilet roll, and with the new short coming out to be shown before the new live action Cinderella, Steve suggested it would be a really exciting thing to cover. When I initially wrote it before christmas as a suggestion for christmas present Ideas, they didn't have time to edit it and with me being a new writer the first few articles I've written they've wanted to go through and edit with me so they can make sure I'm learning from the process. So we decided to wait and time it with the Big Hero 6 release and put some of that crazy merchandise on too. I'm really enjoying writting for Skwigly and it's run by such an amazing team of people that are so passionate about the industry, I think it's helping me grow contacts and confidence in my own abilities.

http://www.skwigly.co.uk/fans-still-gripped-frozen-fever/

No comments:

Post a Comment