Tuesday 20 May 2014

Maleficent Is Coming...




I think I've said this before I'm not the biggest Disney movie fan, because they have so much singing. However I am quite excited for Maleficent, where Angelina Jolie plays the scary lady from Sleeping beauty, it does look very dark for a disney film. And I also really appreciate that they have got Lana Del Ray to sing some of the songs for them rather than using the cheesiest person they could find. So I think it's going to be really good.

I've also noticed that MAC cosmetics are making the most of the film and must have paid for the rights to use the name in the packaging of their latest Maleficent range, including the whitest face powder, the blackest eye make up and rouge-est lipstick. I would if Angelina Jolie got free samples. I bet she user nicer make up than Mac though. I always find it's a bit claggy, I prefer Nars or Dior or YSL.

The future is more film collaborations I want more. So greedy.

http://youtu.be/8waJ7W3QcJc

No comments:

Post a Comment