Wednesday 23 April 2014

Gemma Peers Comission [Update Required of finished photoies]





So basically my hairdresser saw updates of my Nursery Rhyme storyboard with the stitching on Instagram and offered me £100 do a family portrait. They are now finished yet are waiting to be put into frames and taken photo's of and sent back to me.

In the meantime until I have finished photos, here are a few mid process shots, they are combinations of 2 A2 panels that have layered bits of card and stitching for each part, also as requested my hair dresser and her Boyfriend are portrayed as they dressed for halloween with there pets. To be specific my Hairdresser requested something salad fingers eque. 



So above is the progression of the first panel before stitching.


I've only got this picture of the second panel, but there was also a dog sitting on his arm covering the hand hence why I didn't bother with detail and then a kitty covering part of the neck and face.

I will eventually update it with finished photo's because they are finished I just ran out of memory on my phone to take photo's before I gave them to my Hairdresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment