Wednesday 23 April 2014

Prada Presents Castello Cavalcanti, Wes Anderson



So I found this short by chance, by stalking Wes Anderson's filmography on IMDB to be honest, and I am so amazed he has been commissioned to make a piece like this for such a big name in the fashion industry. I'm also really really surprised by the lack of hits of it. It's so well done, it's such an art house piece. The cinematography is absolutely stunning. The way the opening shot sets the scene and then races back on itself to go back to the action is just like poetry! Another thing that I think makes it cinematically beautiful is the flat lighting it just creates such a romantic mood and screams romance in Italy.

I think what surprised me most about the short is how there's not really any Prada clothing in it, anyways I just want more people to share and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment