Monday 28 April 2014

Storyboarding For Yoni























So for Yoni's dissertation project he had a script and knew his story but he had limited time to film it so wanted to have a really precise idea of what shots were needed to make sure the story is coherent. So we only did this storyboard in a couple of days and I think the main benefit for it was for Yoni to talk about how he was going to film each shot. We managed to work really well together as we were on the same thought process. Work on such a tight deadline meant spending more time talking about each shot and just getting down the essential details. Looking back I actually cringe at these storyboards because I know I can draw so much better than this, and actually they look really rubbish. So i'm going to spend more time drawing especially over summer, and the thing that annoys me the most is how the facial expressions look so similar so I might actually take some scenes from short plays and storyboard them too. I really want to improve my storyboard skills so I'll also spend sometime researching some more of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment