Monday 28 April 2014

George Clarke's Amazing Spaces Title Sequence



Matt Melrose

TV Production Company: LeafStorm (London Based)

I really like George Clarke, I think he's a really lovely genuine guy and is so charismatic in his TV Show. Some of the people he meets and cover's the conversion of there amazing space, are a bit weird but he's always nice to them. I really like the title sequence, especially with the combination of animation and live film. I think it's successful because there's underlying traits in each sequence that bring them together. Each shot is split into three with the depth of field, the far ground and foreground are both blurry and emphasises the detail of the 3D animation. I think there is great success in the way the shot is close up whilst the animation builds the vehicle/boat and then zooms out to set the scene.

3D animation always amazes me because I have no clue about that side of animation. So here's one I enjoyed and I hope you did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment